Thursday Roundtables are weekly webinars hosted by the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce. They are created to share information, resources & assistance available for businesses & their employees impacted by COVID-19. Speakers will include civic leaders discussing resources which have been deployed at the local, state & federal levels.
This week's Thursday Roundtable focuses on re-starting South Florida's economic engine & how best to do it in a safe & healthy way. Our speakers include*:
"How is our County Responding & Re-starting our Economy?"
• Mayor Carlos Gimenez, Miami-Dade County
"How are Cities Responding & Re-starting our Economy?"
• Mayor Dan Gelber, City of Miami Beach
• Mayor Francis Suarez, City of Miami
• Moderator: Jose Bermudez, Government Affairs Committee Chair, Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
• Host: Alfred Sanchez, President & CEO, Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
Moderated Question & Answer sessions to follow speakers.
Registration will be limited to 1,000 individuals on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Thursday Roundtables will be recorded and made available online on the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce.
*Final panelists pending confirmation. Speaker representatives from invited organizations may change.