The SoFlo Boat Show is hosted at the iconic Miami Marine Stadium. This historic waterfront venue has been the home of countless marine races, festivals, events, and shows. SoFlo will feature on-land and in-water displays of boats, boating accessories, water-sports, and entertainment. With a focus on the ocean enthusiast lifestyle it is poised to become a wonderful marketplace to buy and sell boats as well as a perennial nautical festival.
- In-Water Displays – With over 100 slips there are boats in every shape, size, and style to see. And if you want to take one for a spin, the Sea Trial Dock has a selection of boats you can run yourself right here, right now.
- Exhibitors – Our air-conditioned “El Mar Pavilion” houses boats, watercraft, electronics, accessories, fishing products, apparel, and anything and everything marine life.
- Nautical Art & Décor – For many boaters it’s not just a boat, but a lifestyle. Enjoying being surrounded by nautical themed art and décor where we live and work makes us whole. We have a selection of top nautical art and décor exhibitors from around the country.
- Fishing Fun Zone – Not only can you see and buy the latest and greatest in fishing, but our interactive Fishing Fun Zone hosts seminars, workshops, and interactive experiences for anglers of all ages.
- Soundings Stage – The Marine Stadium has a long history of showcasing some of the biggest names in music. Our Soundings Stage will feature outdoor live entertainment from Miami’s finest local bands.
- The Ship’s Wheel - An iconic 360-degree bar serving up refreshing island drinks that will transport you to paradise. Whether it’s your classic Rum-n-Coke or Frozen Piña Colada, our team will keep them coming quick and cold.
- The Galley – Wide selection of South Florida’s delectable culinary offerings, including a raw bar.
- Water-Sports - A massive 60-foot Aquazone where you can see jet ski tricksters and professional aquatic aviation masters jetpacking across the sea.
Date and Time
Friday May 19, 2023 Sunday May 21, 2023
Friday, May 19: 12PM - 8PM
Saturday, May 20: 10AM - 8PM
Sunday, May 21: 10AM - 6PM
Miami Marine Stadium
More information to purchase tickets here.