Full Moon in Taurus Yoga Workshop Be Present - Beaver Moon Come back to your senses! Our sense inspires us to worship life for the wonder we feel. November’s full moon invites to experience life through our physical senses. Slow down and focus on the things in which make life joyful and pleasurable. It’s all about being here now and take in the present moment. You are being called to express and experience your physical life.
Join Mariana and Marta for a 2-hour workshop sensory exploration. Connect with your sense of sight, smell, sound, taste and touch. Explore the textures of your life, view everything as an artist who wants to capture every detail. Use your senses to look within yourself and observe what has value for you. This Multi-Sensory Workshop creates a sacred space where you will learn about this upcoming Taurus full moon “Beaver Moon” and how to use this energy to appreciate your internal and external wealth. Lets tap within and open the channels to abundance!
• Workshop Introduction - lecture about the energy of this beaver’s moon.
• Sensory Experience - awaken your senses.
• Meditation - guided senses exploration meditation.
• Restorative & Yin practice - slow down and open your body through a passive stretching, aligning the physical and mental by practicing stillness.
• Journaling - Self-observation.
All yoga levels welcome. “Travel slow under this desert sun. Stop and rest when you need to. For even in these slower moments, boundless grace will find you.” -MHN