Reduce, Reuse, RECYCLE!
Take a look in your closets, desks, drawers and entertainment areas to find household electronics, batteries and fluorescent lamps that can be recycled.
Residents and local businesses are invited to participate in the annual electronics recycling and document shredding drive on Saturday, April 10, 2021 from 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Computers and peripherals: hard drives, main frames, laptops, keyboards, printers, scanners, cables, chargers, modems, hubs, PC and laptop batteries. CRT monitors (glass-bearing)
- Televisions (glass-bearing)
- Media players and devices
- Other electronics: Copiers, fax machines, telecommunication systems
- Land phones, cell phones, PDAs and chargers
- Mercury-bearing devices and batteries:
- Fluorescent lamps, ballasts, capacitors
- Alkaline, lead-acid batteries and lithium batteries
- Non-lithium batteries: not to exceed 10 pounds
Small home electrics (ex: toasters, hair dryers) will be accepted as a service to residents but not recycled.
- White goods; i.e., ranges, washers, dryers, dishwashers, refrigerators
- Wood console TVs and projector TVs
Please note that due to COVID-19, we kindly ask you to remain in your cars. Staff will remove all items from your vehicle. We regret to inform you that this year crewmembers will not be able to accompany residents to retrieve bulky/heavy items from their home or business.
Date and Time
Saturday Apr 10, 2021
8:30 AM - 1:30 PM EDT
Free and open to the public.
For more information, please email Mariana Dominguez-Hardie at firstname.lastname@example.org